Mission, Vision & Values
AFTD’s mission is to improve the quality of life of people affected by FTD and drive research to a cure. We work every day to advance:
- Research. We promote and fund research toward diagnosis, treatment and a cure.
- Awareness. We stimulate greater public awareness and understanding.
- Support. We provide information and support to those directly impacted.
- Education. We promote and provide education for healthcare professionals.
- Advocacy. We advocate for research and appropriate, affordable services.
AFTD envisions a world with compassionate care, effective support, and a future free of FTD.
Information is the key to unlocking the future we seek.
We recognize the importance of finding others who understand.
AFTD connects a community. Together, we can end this disease.
We learn by listening, knowing the power of a single story.
We strive to honor, help and empower all on this journey.