16th International Conference on Alzheimer’s Drug Discovery
The 16th International Conference on Alzheimer’s Drug Discovery will be held Oct. 5-6, 2015, in Jersey City, NJ (right across the Hudson River from NYC). This annual Alzheimer’s Drug Discovery Foundation (ADDF) conference brings together academic and industry scientists intent on accelerating the development of innovative treatments for Alzheimer’s disease, related dementias and cognitive aging. The two-day conference is organized around four sub-topics: Apolipoproteins and Neuroinflammation; Neuroprotection, Mitochondrial Function and Synaptic Plasticity; Translatable Biomarkers to Accelerate Clinical Development; and Tau, TDP-43, Progranulin and Protein Clearance.
ADDF is offering a 20% registration discount. Below you will find instructions for registering online. If you need additional information regarding the conference, please visit the conference website.
Instructions for obtaining the 20% discount:
- Register online
- Fill out the embedded form at the bottom of the page
- Check the box “do you have a promo code?”
- When prompted
- If you selected “Non-profit, Start-up Biotech, Government or Academic” from the drop down menu write AFTD-Acad.
- If you selected “Industry” from the drop down menu write AFTD-Indus.
- Fill the rest of the form out and click continue
- Continue with the payment and click submit
Sign up now and stay on top of the latest with our newsletter, event alerts, and more…