My Experience – In Words
Explore what people with FTD say about their experience
- “Our Side of the Fence” – A recorded presentation by four people with early stage dementia discussing their experiences.This gathering was sponsored by To Whom I May Concern whose mission is to give people a chance to share with others the experience of life after diagnosis with a progressive brain illness.
- Ask the FTD Patients. A closed questions only Facebook group for those who want the patient’s perspective on questions about FTD. This is not a support group. All questions are screened by group administrators before posting.
Blogs by people with FTD
- Creating Life with Words: Inspiration, Love and Truth by Kate Swaffer
- The FTD/Dementia Support Blog by Howard Glick
- My Personal Account of bvFTD by Lee Cerny
- Living with FTD/MND – a blog by Hal Tumbleson
Forbes.com FTD Series
Forbes.com contributor Alice Walton In 2012 wrote a series of five articles on people with FTD from their perspective. Here are all five articles: